- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- Lowe's shakes up in-store staffing
- Lowe's manager gets call from Obama
- Editor’s Notebook: The NLBMDA goes to Washington
- Hardware store all-stars: Ark., Calif. and Colo.
A building in Seaside, Ore. is shifting from health care to hammers and nails.
According to an article in the Seaside Signal, the building that once was the Holladay Drug Store will soon be an Ace Hardware location. The owner Winfeld Muffett, told the newspaper that the community needs a local hardware store.
The 9,300-square-foot store is expected to open in March. According to the article, Muffett owns variety store businesses in the Vancourver, Wash., area; and in southern Oregon.