- Correction: Torrance, Calif., store to remain open
- Eight OSH stores begin liquidation march
- Lowe's to buy assets of Orchard Supply
- Home Depot points to innovators
- One year later, Torrance OSH store closes its doors
- Orchard Supply moves forward with liquidation process
- Orchard Supply launches mobile app for Founder's Day
San Jose, Calif.-based Orchard Supply Hardware (OSH) has announced the appointment of Robert Burgess as associate vp-consumer marketing; and Janis Healy as associate vp-visual merchandising.
Burgess has a 20-year career in developing consumer strategies, having held senior marketing positions with Verizon, West Marine and major consumer marketing agencies, including Rupp Collins and Bunn Forbes.
Healy has a 30-year career of leading store theater and visual brand positioning at several retailers, including Petco, West Marine and Best Buy. Healy most recently served as associate vp-visual merchandising and store design at West Marine.
Both positions will report to Tom Carey, chief marketing officer at OSH.