- See Sears for yourself
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Lowe's brings new Iris to International CES
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Shaw Industries recalls Lowe's-exclusive carpet
- Net earnings surge at Lowe's in Q3
- Lowe's enlists designers to drum up DIY holiday decor tips
Citing the company's unique problem-solving focus, Lowe's honored Olympic Paint and Stain as its 2013 Innovation Partner of the Year at its annual vendor meeting.
"With the launch of its new resurfacing product, Olympic rescued consumers who were previously stuck with only costly replacement options," said Mike Jones, Lowe's chief merchandising officer. "By working hand-in-hand, Olympic and Lowe's have raised the bar on delivering quality and value, helping make home improvement simpler by solving a complex problem for customers."
The company's Olympic RESCUE IT! product was largely responsible for fetching the accolade. The exterior resurfacting stain helps homeowners restore damaged or weathered decks, patios and driveways by filling wood and concrete cracks, as well as tinting to more than 110 colors.
The product was launched exclusively at Lowe's in March 2013 and has since earned a five-star rating, as well as 100% recommendation rate on Lowes.com.