- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- NyloDeck makes its case at IBS
- Eco Building Products expands its production capabilities
- CatchMark Timber Trust goes ahead with 36,340-acre deal
- Carter Lumber opens second Atlanta-area yard
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Georgia and the Carolinas
- Carter Lumber expands in Georgia
Marc Olivie has been named president and CEO of the W.C. Bradley Co., effective Nov. 3. He replaces Steve Butler, who will remain as chairman of the board.
Olivie, 54, has served in a number of executive roles, including president and CEO, Armstrong Building Products, and president and CEO, Armstrong Flooring, in Lancaster, Pa.; president, global bath and kitchen, American Standard Companies, in Piscataway, N.J. Additionally, Olivie worked as a management consultant with McKinsey & Co. for seven years.
Anative of Belgium, Olivie graduated from the University of Antwerp, Belgium, with a M.S. degree in Business Management/Engineering.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ga., the W.C. Bradley Co. is a privately owned supplier of consumer goods. Its division include Char-Broil (Columbus, Ga.), W.C. Bradley Co. Real Estate (Columbus, Ga.), Lamplight Farms (Menomonee Falls, Wis.), Zebco Brands (Tulsa, Okla.), and the PGA Tour Stop (St. Augustine, Fla).