- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Hardware store all-stars: Ark., Calif. and Colo.
- McDaniel’s Do it Center earns 'Golden Hammer'
- Do it Best names three new merchants
- After two years of declines, hardware sales are up
- Hardware store sales show growth in May
Todd Rabin, 40, co-owner of Ridgefield Hardware, died on Feb. 5 after a long battle with cancer, according to an obituary in the Ridgefield Press.
Rabin owned the Ridgefield, Conn.. hardware store along with his father, Gerald Rabin. He is survived by his wife and three children.
In 2001, Todd Rabin was recognized as one of the “Young Retailers of the Year” by the North American Retail Hardware Association (NRLA).