- Ace's Motorcycle Mission rides again
- Sears CEO says company is on the mend
- Fortune Brands proposes spinoff of Home & Security
- Sears to spin off Orchard Supply
- ProBuild to exit Chicago market
- See how they grow: Ace Fall Market will unveil live goods program
- Ace Hardware clarifies deal with Sears Brands
Former Ace Hardware buyer Michael Ross, 51, died unexpectedly on Feb. 13 after a long period of rehabilitation following a motorcycle accident nearly 20 years ago, according to a notice in the Chicago Tribune.
Ross grew up in Skokie, Ill. He is survived by his brother, Harry Ross.