- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Florida man buys back family hardware store
- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- Builders FirstSource opens new Florida location
Duane Swanson, the president and CEO of Raymond Building Supply in Fort Meyers, Fla., died on March 8 from complications of a series of strokes, according to an article in the News Press. He was 71 years old.
Swanson bought Raymond Building Supply from a broker in 1978 when it was a single lumberyard and grew the business to eight locations in southwest Florida.
Although not an athlete himself, Swanson was a generous contributor to local high school and college athletic programs and facilities, including baseball, football and soccer.