- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- Lumber, laws and lessons learned
- NBMDA announces new officers
- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
Port Washington, N.Y.-based NPD Group named Perry James, a 16-year veteran with the research firm, as the new president of home and office supplies.
James replaces Peter Goldman, who moved on to a position within NPD as senior VP of the Technology Analyst Business.
Before his current position, James was president of NPD’s Office Supplies and Software businesses. From 2005 through 2007, he was with the home group on the business development side.
"We're very excited to be expanding our coverage of the hardware and home improvement industry," James said.
James will be based in the company's Port Washington headquarters.