- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Maryland, Delaware and Virginia
- ABC Supply acquires assets of Sellmore Industries
- Littmann appointed to True Value board
- Wrap it up
- Budget Blinds brings in-home consulting to Silver Spring
- Made in D.C. gears up for second wave of local stewardship
The facility, which sits on approximately 17 acres, contains a 21,000-sq.-ft. retail store and two 8,000-sq.-ft. storage facilities. It was one of nine units closed by 84 Lumber on Feb. 9, 2009, as part of a consolidation move. The purchase price was not disclosed.
The acquisition will become the 34th branch of Northeastern Supply, which serves the construction industry in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia and West Virginia. The company specializes in plumbing, heating, air conditioning, water systems, hardware and lighting supplies.