- LF names editor for Residential Building Products and Technology
- Amid show and tell, Stanley offers update
- Looking ahead to recovery, sort of
- Stanley shows off its tool chest
- Lebhar-Friedman set to launch digital magazine for the building industry
- Kamco maintains New York state of mind
- Economy won't stop innovation, says Stanley exec
According to a report from NY1.com, shovels and snow blowers were big sellers at home centers in and around New York City.
New York City's Central Park had 20 inches of snow on Monday morning.