- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- Hammond Lumber expands to 12 locations
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Hardware store all-stars: La., Maine and Md.
According to an article at Bloomberg.com, some 6 million people were affected by lost power from North Carolina to Maine.
The storm has already generated intense foot traffic for hardware stores and home centers, as batteries, generators, plywood and pumps were best sellers or sold out across many areas affected by the storm.