- Emery CEO embraces change
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire
- PRO Group welcomes new distributor
- Final call for entries: Retail Store of the Year
- Granite Gold expands distribution
- Leviton plants flag in South Africa
- Hardware Store All-Stars: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
St. Louis-based Huttig Building Products will distribute AZEK in the Northeast.
Calling AZEK “one of the best brands in our industry today,” Huttig will distribute the trim, deck and porch (among others) products from its branches in Hooksett, N.H.; Augusta, Maine; Newington, Conn.; and Selkirk, N.Y.
“We’re proud to have been selected to partner with AZEK in the distribution of their products in the northeastern U.S.,” said Greg Gurley, Huttig VP of product management. “AZEK is trusted by pros everywhere, and is a brand that will certainly help our dealers drive sales.”
The news comes amid organizational changes at AZEK. After operating independently since September 2012, the AZEK and TimberTech brands have united under a single organization: the newly formed CPG Building Products, under newly appointed President Jason Grommon.
Huttig also distributes TimberTech.
“The addition of AZEK expands our product offering with another top brand focused on innovative products that deliver strong value to each step in the channel,” said Huttic CEO Jon Vrabely.