- The home channel's seeing green
- From the Homeland
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
The National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association (NLBMDA) announced it is ready to release the second edition of its Scope of the LBM Industry Report.
The report was originally created in 2009 to help the industry with benchmarking, planning and understanding industry trends. The second edition of the report brings an increased focus on statistical trends with comparisons to the earlier edition.
According to the NLBMDA: "The report explains why building material dealers operate the way they do and how they have evolved in response to the marketplace, noting valuable benchmarking data for all members of the building industry, which is especially vital in today's tumultuous economy."
The report's sponsors included: Activant, BlueLinx, Do it Best, Dow Building Solutions, ITW Building Components Group, iLevel by Weyerhaeuser and LMC.
NLBMDA members receive a 30% discount.