- NLBMDA rallies around Innocent Sellers
- How to conduct accident-witness interviews
- Ohio USG plant receives OSHA Voluntary Protection Program Star
- Workplace safety inspections suspended during shutdown
- NLBMDA tackles hazmat rules
- WFC goes to the mat over OSHA rules
- KB Home elects Michael Wood to board of directors
The National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association has a question for the LBM industry:
"Does global harmonization, pictograms, new MSDS requirements and new container labeling have you confused?"
The Washington, D.C.-based industry group believes the changes to the OSHA Hazard Communication tankard are indeed confusing, even overwhelming.
"LBM dealers have even more responsibility since you they are both employers and resellers of covered materials," according to the NLBMDA.
For pro dealer owners, supervisors or managers with safety responsibilities, the NLBMDA has organized a webinar schedule designed to teach attendees what they need to know and how to comply to the new regulations.
The dates are June 18, 20, 25 and 27. Fees are $75 for NLBMDA members and $125 for non-members. Contact dealer.org.