- Winners Circle
- What’s a PCT? A hot product, says researcher
- High-scoring LEED home completed in Miami Beach
- KB Home rolls out 'most environmentally ambitious home yet'
- Columbia Lighting tackles low ceiling LED needs
- KB Home elects Michael Wood to board of directors
- Lowe's offers tips for navigating new light bulb rules
The National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association issued a fact sheet on the impact of recent tax relief law on incentives for energy-efficient home products.
The Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization and Job Creation Act" signed into law on Dec. 17 extended credits for certain residential products for one year at reduced levels from the 2009-2010 credit. The credit covers Energy Star windows, exterior doors and skylights, and certain insulation, HVAC, metal and asphalt roofing products, biomass stoves and water heaters. EnergyStar.gov will have a complete list of qualifying products posted in early 2011.