- UBS director points to jobs as key metric
- Shellie Sellards is Fiberon's new VP marketing
- Orgill points the way to price image
- Former Newell Rubbermaid exec heads to Acme Canada
- Paige Wittman promoted to VP sales at Andersen
- Thomas Burke is USG's newest board member
- China Ceramics announces board member resignations
The National Lumber & Building Material Dealers Association (NLBMDA) has announced the appointment of Ben Gann as its new director of legislative affairs and grassroots activities. Gann will be responsible for coordinating the NLBMDA's activities on Capitol Hill and managing the association's grassroots network.
Gann previously served as director of government relations for the National Utility Contractors Association and prior to that owned his own political consulting firm.