- Pro dealers take on Washington
- UBS director points to jobs as key metric
- Black & Decker rebrands itself for 2014
- KB Home elects Michael Wood to board of directors
- China Ceramics announces board member resignations
- Famed designer Nate Berkus teams up with LG
- Paige Wittman promoted to VP sales at Andersen
The National Lumber & Building Material Dealers Association (NLBMDA) has announced the appointment of Ben Gann as its new director of legislative affairs and grassroots activities. Gann will be responsible for coordinating the NLBMDA's activities on Capitol Hill and managing the association's grassroots network.
Gann previously served as director of government relations for the National Utility Contractors Association and prior to that owned his own political consulting firm.