- Lowe's hires GE exec to lead LBM divisions
- The philosophy of house brands on display in Boston
- People in the News
- Nate Young named VP global innovation at Newell Rubbermaid
- HCN Stock Watch: Positive numbers, except for SHLD
- Kraus Canada appoints new president & general manager
- Paige Wittman promoted to VP sales at Andersen
Housewares maker Newell Rubbermaid has named Nancy O’Donnell as the company’s new vp-investor relations, replacing Ron Hardnock, who has been named group vp-finance for the company’s tools and hardware division.
"Nancy joins our team in a key role as we continue to communicate the milestones of our transformation into a consumer-driven branding company," commented J. Patrick Robinson, executive vp and CFO of Newell Rubbermaid, in a statement.
O'Donnell joins Newell Rubbermaid with more than 20 years of experience in finance and communications, including 10 years of direct investor relations experience. Most recently, she served as vp-investor relations and corporate communications at consumer products manufacturer Spectrum Brands.
Newell Rubbermaid is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with sales of approximately $6 billion last year.