- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS: Jeremy Liebowitz
- Mixed bag for Newell Rubbermaid in Q2
- HCN Stock Watch: Positive numbers, except for SHLD
- Rubbermaid introduces Executive Series product line
- Newell Rubbermaid appoints new HR officer
- Newell Rubbermaid attributes windfall Q3 income to sale of hardware unit
- Newell Rubbermaid restructures its marketing cadre
Newell Rubbermaid was recognized by Consumer Goods Technology magazine as the "2011 Most Innovative Company."
Newell Rubbermaid was selected for the award by industry peers based on multiple innovative new product launches in 2010 and 2011. Among them, the Rubbermaid Commercial Products Hygen Clean Water System, Calphalon, the Lenox Bi-Metal Speed Slot Hole Saw.
Each year the award honors the consumer goods company that best demonstrates excellence in driving growth through product and process innovation.
Newell Rubbermaid is the parent company of a variety of brands, including Irwin Tools, Lenox and Shur-Line.