- Rubbermaid introduces Executive Series product line
- Newell Rubbermaid attributes windfall Q3 income to sale of hardware unit
- Newell Rubbermaid appoints new HR officer
- Newell Rubbermaid restructures its marketing cadre
- Nate Young named VP global innovation at Newell Rubbermaid
- Newell Rubbermaid's full-year income up 18.3%
- Industry Dashboard for Dec. 9, 2013
Atlanta-based Newell Rubbermaid announced a new five-year $800 million syndicated revolving credit facility.
Michael Polk, president and CEO said: “This enhanced credit facility reflects our solid financial position and improved balance sheet, further bolstering our financial flexibility and demonstrating our continued ability to access capital at attractive terms.”
This facility replaces a $665 million syndicated revolving credit facility that was scheduled to mature in November 2012.
JPMorgan Chase Bank acted as Administrative Agent for the new facility. J.P. Morgan Securities, LLC, Barclays Capital, Citigroup Global Markets and RBC Capital Markets served as Joint Lead Arrangers and Joint Bookrunners.