- DA, PRO event honors industry players
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Professional Builders Supply grows in N.C.
- There’s no place like home
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
- Lowe’s posts Q4 sales and earnings growth
PAM Fastening, the Charlotte, N.C.-based manufacturer of auto feed and collated screw systems, has announced the addition of two new sales positions to expand its organization. Matt Minchew will serve as the new director of sales, overseeing North American sales and a team of regional sales managers.
Minchew joins PAM after working as commercial sales manager for SunEdison, one of the largest solar energy developers in North America. While at the Beltsville, Md.-based company, Minchew managed relationships with Toyota, Lowe’s, Lockheed Martin, Marriott, Tyco Electronics and other Fortune 500 companies. Prior to working at SunEdison, Minchew was a regional sales manager for PAM Fastening.
William Strother has also been named marketing manager, Hot Melt Systems at PAM, where he will concentrate his efforts on relationship cultivation and sales for the company’s adhesives market. This position will target commercial market applications for PAM’s PAMTite adhesive. Strother’s sales experience within the chemical products category includes North American marketing manager at the Clariant Corp., an international chemical company with more than $6 billion in annual sales.