- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- A mixed bag of home channel merchandise
- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Owens Corning to sell masonry division
- Marvin's plans store at former Walmart site
Designed with complete corrosion-resistant construction, the padlocks are described as ideal for heavy-duty industrial and marine applications. They offer custom made-to-order options to fit any application, with a stainless steel exterior and stainless steel and brass internal components.
The company said the locks "withstood rigorous testing to attain ASTM grade 6 status," the highest status awarded. They are available in 1-3/4-inch and 2-inch padlock widths, with a choice of 1-1/8-inch or 2-inch shackle heights.