- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- Lumber, laws and lessons learned
- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
- HIRI elects new officers
The North American Building Material Dealers Association (NBMDA) announced the group's board of directors for 2014.
Donald F. Schalk of C.H. Briggs Company is the president of the organization. Other officers include President-Elect Rick Turk, of Metro Hardwoods; VP Bill Sauter, OHARCO; Treasurer Wayne Moriarty, Atlantic Plywood; and Immediate Past President Michael Darby, Capital Lumber Co.
"We are pleased to have such a strong group of industry professionals leadingthe association into 2014," said NBMDA executive VP Kevin Gammonley.