- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- NBMDA announces new officers
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
- HIRI elects new officers
The North American Building Material Distribution Association (NBMDA) has announced it new board of directors for 2012. Paul Vella of Atlantic Plywood will serve as president, with Michael Darby of Capital Lumber Co. in the president-elect position.
The remaining officers are VP Donald Schalk of C.H. Briggs Co.; treasurer Robyn Pollina of Palmer-Donavin Mfg. Co.; and immediate past-president Brian Schell of Parksite.
The NBMDA board is comprised of industry executives from both distributor and manufacturer member firms within the building and woodworking material industry.
Distributor directors serving in 2012 include Ken Hager of Amerhart, Ray Prozillo of A&M Supply, Bill Sauter of OHARCO, and Rick Turk of Metro Hardwoods.
Manufacturer directors include Mark Carlisle of M.L. Campbell, Jeff Muller of Panolam Industries International, Dan Pickett of Knape & Vogt Co., Greg Pray of Columbia Forest Products, Karl Ruedisser of Blum, and Chris Schlabach of VT Industries.