- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- State by state: Hardware store all stars
- Ace's Motorcycle Mission rides again
- A. O. Smith Corp. names new president
- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
National Ace Hardware is closing its store at 3555 S. Howell Ave in Milwaukee, according to an article in the Journal Sentinel.
A developer recently bought the building from National and plans to open a Dollar Tree in the 14,000-sq.-ft. space.
All nine employees of the store have been offered jobs at National's other two stores.
The location wasn’t doing as well as the other larger stores, according to co-owner Bill Rotter.