- Selwyn Crittendon to manage upcoming Miami IKEA store
- Performance reviews without pain
- Jenn-Air expands ventilation hood collection
- Weston Forest Products hires US-group manager
- KitchenAid's new dishwasher turns up efficiency factor
- Workplace bullying: Some progress but still a ways to go
- Lowe's names new SVP, general merchandising manager
Albuquerque-based Mud Monsters Pond and Landscape Supply has been sold to Randy Kindrick, who has been managing the business for the past four years.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Kindrick acquired the company from Savio Engineering and its owners Keith and Valerie Steele. According to the acquisition announcement, the Steeles have decided to solely concentrate efforts on Savio Engineering and recently expanded their business opening a second east coast location in New Jersey.
Mud Monsters is located in New Mexico but operates as a national wholesale and contractor supply. They specialize in water features and hardscapes offering products that range from floating landscapes and fountains to koi, goldfish and backyard fire features.
“We know he will do a great job of maintaining the lasting relationships Mud Monsters has built over the years,” said Valerie Steele, president and CEO of Savio Engineering. “We definitely foresee continued growth for the business.”