- Selwyn Crittendon to manage upcoming Miami IKEA store
- Parr Lumber names manager for Eugene unit
- TotalHousehold aims to streamline the process of hiring contractors
- Before and after: Huntington Lumber & Supply Co.
- Intech Equipment & Supply hires Dennis Alter
- Feeding the beast at Tractor Supply
- Do it Best promotes Bob Gumash
W.M. Barr, the maker of Mold Armor, said the company has acquired the rights to the patented delivery method for hose end products that feature a bleach-based formula.
“Since its introduction, the Mold Armor hose end business has grown faster than we could have ever imagined,” said Wendy Groover, senior brand manager for Mold Armor. “Acquiring the patent will protect this important piece of our business, and we’d like for retailers to be aware of this new directive so they will have every opportunity to alter their purchasing and stocking practices.”
The exclusive rights apply to Mold Armor's E-Z House Wash and E-Z Deck Wash.
Founded in 2008, Mold Armor introduced the hose end products to the market in an effort to provide customers with an easy way to clean their home’s exterior surfaces.