- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Do it Best names new VP marketing
- In Home Depot, magazine takes bilingual approach
- Do it Best embraces farm, ranch and automation
- Home Depot points to holiday innovation
- Research hones in on North American attitudes
- Andersen promotes within its Renewal Division
Kitchen and bath supplier Moen has named Steve Holdsworth as its new VP wholesale sales, effective immediately. In this role, Holdsworth will provide leadership to Moen’s sales organization and support their sales efforts in the wholesale channel. In addition to defining, developing and managing the implementation of sales strategies and customer programs for the wholesale business unit, Holdsworth will direct sales operations, training and development.
Prior to joining Moen, Holdsworth worked in the electrical wholesale business. He joined GE Supply in 1986 and spent the last 25 years with Gexpro in roles of increasing scope and responsibility. Most recently, Holdsworth was general manager of Gexpro’s global sales organization, where he led domestic and international sales for both the electrical and services business platforms.