- Research hones in on North American attitudes
- Farm & ranch steams ahead
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters James Hardie offering in Minnesota
- Rust-Oleum Group acquires Citadel floor coatings business
- Valspar donates $1 million to university lab
- Toro receives 2013 Tekne Award for Agricultural Technology
- Fastenal says it will miss its Q4 number
Beisswenger's, a New Brighton, Minn., hardware store, is rolling dice with the weather this winter and offering a promotion to generate snow-blower sales at the same time.
According to WCCO, Beisswenger's is advertising this deal: if customers buy a snow blower by Dec. 23, they will get their money back if it snows 6 ins. or more on New Year's Day. With the unpredictability of Minnesota weather, the offer is expected to get noticed in the market.
According to the article, the idea for the promotion, the first of its kind for the Do it Best member, came from a store employee.