- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Westlake unveils a new store design in Missouri
- Ergodyne gloves are lined with Kevlar for protection
- Drain product employs Grip-n-Rip approach
- In tornado-stricken areas, the story turns to reconstruction
- Market Recap: RISI Crow's Construction Materials Cost Index
- Cedar Creek closes Epperson Lumber deal
Midwest Gloves & Gear introduced new Ladies Garden Comfort Clogs. The lightweight, comfortable design is molded in advanced EVA material in the latest fashion colors. Removable insoles provide added comfort, and the clogs are easy to clean by rinsing off with a garden hose.
Comfort Clogs is a registered trademark of MidWest Quality Gloves, based in Chillicothe, Mo. The company markets a full line of premium quality work gloves, including lined leather, unlined leather, leather palm, chemical resistant, chore, jersey and cotton.
In addition, MidWest Gloves & Gear brand products encompass full glove lines of automotive gloves, outdoor gloves and garden gloves. The full gear lines are garden accessories, lawn and garden footwear, boots and rainwear. MidWest products are distributed internationally to the retail, commercial and industrial markets.