- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Granite Gold expands distribution
- Russin Lumber picks up California Redwood Co.
- Perky-Pet donates bird feeders to schools for the ornithology cause
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire
- Boston Cedar rolls out new product mix
Branchburg, N.J.-based LBM distributor Mid-State Lumber announced the culmination of an 18-month plan to expand into New England and announced its New England sales team.
"Today a complete staff is working with a 100% focus of supporting the retail lumber dealers and industry associations in the states of Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New Hampshire," according to a company statement. The New England team is led by Mike Kelly, New England sales manager.
Also on the team is John Fijalkowski, Connecticut manager; Dennis Brooks, Massachusetts south shore manager; Jack Knight, Massachusetts north shore manager; and Otto Kinzel, New England field marketing.
Mid-State Lumber has been awarded the rights to distribute for New England Markets only-- Tamko Evergrain Decking and Railing. Additional programs for the service region include Royal Building Products PVC Trim/Mouldings and Fasten Master Products.
MSL operates facilities in Branchburg; Kingston, Pa.; and Warwick, N.Y.; while serving customers in New England as well as Mid-Atlantic.
The company also announced its Mid-Atlantic Service Region now distributes the Dow Building Solution Product Line.