- Hardware Store All-Stars: Tenn., Ky. and W.Va.
- In their words: The US LBM story
- ABC Supply Co. names new chief financial officer
- Brent Fox named CEO of Hendricks Holding Co.
- Ryan Chandler named branch manager at Amerhart
- Wisconsin hardware store closes after 55 years
- Georgia-Pacific and U.S. Lumber sign EWP deal
A Menards store planned near The Heartlands subdivision of Owensboro, Ky., would be the first Menards store to open in Kentucky.
Representatives from Eau Claire, Wis.-based Menards met with home owners this week, according to the Owensboro Messenger-Inquirer. Tom O'Neil, from Menards real estate division, told the newspaper: "As the overall plan evolves, we'll be able to submit the development plan, and at that point we can show the site plan to the homeowners."
The store is expected to be an anchor retailer for a 67-acre development called Heartland Crossing.