- ABC Supply Co. names new chief financial officer
- At Menards, Crestline reports wider offering
- Ryan Chandler named branch manager at Amerhart
- Wisconsin hardware store closes after 55 years
- ABC Supply names CIO
- DuraLife signs with upper Midwest distributor
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Wisconsin and Michigan
John Menard, founder of Midwestern home improvement giant Menards, has donated $15 million to build a new emergency services department for local hospitals, according to the Associated Press.
Luther Midelfort Hospital in Eau Claire, Wis., also the location of Menards’ headquarters, will receive a grant to help develop the “Menard Center for Emergency Care.”
Additionally, some of the funds will be used to help train health professionals at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn. The gift will establish the “Mayo Clinic Menard Transformational Fund for Education,” according to the report.