- Home Depot in China: Fewer cities, tighter focus
- Miracle-Gro and Rachael Ray plant garden in South Philly
- ABC Supply names promotions
- Home Depot to bring call center to Kennesaw, Ga.
- EPA puts spray foam insulation under spotlight
- Martha Inc. describes Home Depot line as a bright spot
- The State by State of American Hardware
Master Lock has a new spokesman: Mike Rowe, creator and host of Discovery Channel's popular program, “Dirty Jobs.”
The Oak Creek, Wis. manufacturer is launching a new line of security products designed to protect tools and equipment in the cargo area of pickup trucks and vans, especially those used by contractors and other professionals. Rowe will act as the spokesman for this new product line.
Rowe has performed more than 300 of the dirtiest jobs throughout the country during the first five seasons of his show, “Dirty Jobs.” He is also the founder of mikeroweWORKS, a foundation that supports technical education scholarships and assistance to schools and institutes providing a technical curriculum. To launch the partnership, Master Lock also announced that it is making a substantial donation to the mikeroweWORKS Foundation.