- US LBM expands Florida presence
- Mike Holmes joins CertainTeed to promote indoor air awareness
- From BrassCraft to contractors: the new Zip-It tool
- Estate Millwork speeds up custom jobs
- Johns Manville honored by Insulate America
- Houzz reads temperature of landscaping market
- MusselBound gets shelf space at Lowe’s
Masco Home Services and its affiliated company Energy Sense, part of the Masco Contractor Services family of companies, recently surpassed a milestone of verifying more than 200,000 Energy Star compliant homes combined.
"We are extremely proud of the fact that working with our builder allies has enabled us to contribute to helping over 200,000 new homeowners enjoy more energy efficient, comfortable, and durable homes while also reducing their environmental impact," said Dave Bell, director of building science at Masco Home Services. "These numbers would not have been possible without the commitment of our builder customers and the support of the Environmental Protection Agency.”
Masco Home Services offers a national, turnkey home performance program to residential builders through the Environments For Living and Environments For Living Certified Green programs. In addition, the company offers a range of energy efficiency services including pre-construction plan review, various inspection services, diagnostic testing, training and a software solution to manage it all.