- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
- Revenues up, income down at Ace
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
Window and door manufacturer Marvin has promoted Brett Boyum to the position of VP marketing.
Boyum has been with Marvin for nearly 15 years, most recently as director of marketing for both Marvin and its sister brand, Integrity Windows and Doors. He succeeds Tom Angelis, who is retiring.
“As a key member of our marketing team, Brett has led the development and implementation of many of our most successful products and programs,” said Susan Marvin, president of Marvin Windows and Doors.