- Ace signs on as wholesale supplier for New Zealand retailer
- Rayonier Advanced Materials names CFO
- Home Depot talks 'multidimensional' customer service
- Report: New Zealand is supplying the world's softwood logs
- Ted Decker is Home Depot's new EVP merchandising
- Owens Corning board adds two members
- Boise Cascade names Tom Corrick EVP Wood Products
Raynoier's board of directors has promoted Lynn Wilson to the post of EVP forest resources.
Wilson, who has over 20 years of experience in the forestry industry, currently oversees 2.6 million acres of timberland in nine U.S. states and New Zealand, as well as the administration of the company's Land Information Services and timberland acquisition team.
Prior to her role at Rayonier, she served as VP operations support at Plum Creek, where she had held several roles of increasing responsibility.
"Since joining Rayonier, Lynn has led the successful integration of multiple acquisitions, assumed responsibility for our international forestry operations and driven our Forest Resources business to greater levels of operating efficiency," said Paul Boynton, chairman, president and CEO. "This new title appropriately reflects Lynn's recently broadened global leadership role and her sustained success in leading our forestry operations."