- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Market Recap: RISI Crow's Construction Materials Cost Index
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Revenues up, income down at Ace
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
Hardwood flooring retailer Lumber Liquidators signed a “multi-million dollar” sponsorship deal with the Professional Bowlers Association, according to the Puget Sound (Washington) Business Journal.
Lumber Liquidators plans to sponsor six bowlers as part of the deal, including Patrick Allen, Tommy Jones, Rhino Page, Parker Bohn III, Michael Fagan and Brian Kretzer.
The company will also place its name on the Bowlers Association logo. The Lumber Liquidator sponsorship replaces the association’s former sponsor, Denny’s.
Lumber Liquidators currently has a heavy presence on the association’s Web site, and plans are in the works for other sponsored events and tours, such as the Lumber Liquidators PBA Tour 2008-09; the Baltimore Lumber Liquidators Shark Championship; and the North Brunswick, N.J. Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open.
Based in Toano, Va., Lumber Liquidators has more than 135 stores in the United States.