- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- At PCBC, looking ahead to sustainability
- New American Home to entertain at IBS
- Decra Roofing Systems joins HomeSphere
- BlueLinx to make private-label engineered lumber
- Demand for alternative decking to rise
In light of a record-low dollar, flooring retailer Lumber Liquidators has announced a plan to offer exotic hardwoods at lower prices to the U.K. market with free shipping. The promotion is planned through May 31.
The company said prices on some hardwoods will be as low as 4.95 British pounds per square meter, or US$9.89, a significant markdown over U.K. prices. The company plans to showcase its hardwood products at the London Ideal Home Show, which runs through April 6.
Customers in the United Kingdom will be able to browse flooring options at a special site, lumberliquidators.com/UK, which features conversion calculators and shipping status updates.
Toano, Va.-based Lumber Liquidators operates more than 125 flooring stores in the United States.