- Ace points to strong sales and earnings
- Lumber Liquidators cements compliance team
- Thomas Hill named president, CEO at Vulcan Materials
- BlueLinx Q4 financial report offers a mixed bag
- Ace Hardware acquires Emery-Waterhouse
- Lumber Liquidators up 64.4% in full-year income
- Sealy CEO Larry Rogers soon to retire
Lumber Liquidators has added a ninth member to its board of directors. Effective April 1, Nancy Taylor has been appointed as a Class III director.
"We are excited and pleased to welcome Nancy to our board of directors," said president and CEO Robert Lynch. "Nancy is a respected executive with a wealth of business and leadership experience. We look forward to benefiting from the knowledge and insight she will bring to Lumber Liquidators' board as we continue to grow our business."
Taylor is currently president and CEO of Tredegar Corporation and is a member of that company's board of directors.
Prior to that, she was EVP of Tredegar and president of Tredegar Film Products. She has been with the company since 1991 and has also worked for the law firm of Hunton & Williams.