- LP opens laminated strand lumber facility
- Finally, a streak comes to an end!
- Louisiana-Pacific announces OSB curtailments
- Industry Execs Converge at LBM Conference
- Sears Holdings taps Meijer exec for operations job
- NAHB, Fannie Mae CEOs discuss foreclosure aid
- Former Westlake Ace Hardware execs open second store
Louisiana-Pacific Corp. has announced the appointment of Curt Stevens as its new CEO, effective May 4. He will replace Rick Frost, who is retiring after seven years as chief executive. Frost will remain with the company until May 31 to aid in the transition.
Stevens, age 59, joined LP in 1997 and has held senior management positions throughout his career at the company. He was appointed to the interim position of executive VP and chief operating officer in December 2011. Previously, he served as executive VP, administration and CFO from May 2002 to December 2011. From September 1997 to April 2002, Stevens served as VP, treasurer and CFO.
Before joining LP, Stevens spent 13 years in executive positions at Planar Systems, a leading manufacturer and supplier of flat panel displays. He is also a member of the board of directors of Quanex Building Products.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., LP is a leading manufacturer of engineered wood building materials, including OSB, structural framing products and exterior siding for use in residential, industrial and light commercial construction.