- GE's first Monogram French door built-in refrigerator
- Makita introduces Impact Gold insert bits
- Tarkett brings choice to commercial luxury planks
- Klein Tools rolls out Open Jaw Cable Cutter
- Wagner rolls out powered paint roller
- AZEK adds to its PVC decking line
- From Eastwood Co., a new pressure washer
LP Building Products is announcing the launch of LP Solutions 5.0, an update to the existing design program currently available to LP SolidStart Engineered Wood Products customers.
“LP Building Products is excited to start 2014 on a high note for our customers with the release of our latest LP Solutions offering,” said Kim Rogers, engineered wood product manager. “We’ve added several new features to make designing even easier, and the program now includes a 64-bit installation as well as our recently launched LP SolidStart LPI 450 and 530 I-Joists.”
The new version will include custom labeling, which gives each member type its own tab for customization. A new smart modeling feature also continously checks for support, providing feedback for unspported objects.
The program also featuers a new closure application for rim board to be cantilevered, a tributary area and rim board feature, and automatically added squash blocks.