- See Sears for yourself
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Lowe's brings new Iris to International CES
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Shaw Industries recalls Lowe's-exclusive carpet
- Lowe's enlists designers to drum up DIY holiday decor tips
- Net earnings surge at Lowe's in Q3
Synthetic grass for DIY projects is coming to the shelves at Lowe's.
The program will offer four pre-cut and pre-packaged sizes. Those sizes are 3’ x 11’, 5’ x 7.5’, 7.5’ x 7.5’, and 7.5’ x 11’. These pre-cut pieces of synthetic turf can be used for a variety of projects ranging from landscaping areas, pet areas, play areas, common areas, garages, basements, roof decks, and outdoor patios.
Synlawn products have replaced petroleum-based polyurethane with soybean oils in the manufacturing process, utilize secondary backing materials made from recycled plastic bottles, and are 100% recyclable.
“We’re excited about this partnership with Lowe’s,” said George Neagle, VP of sales and marketing with Synlawn. “For the ardent, do-it-yourself landscaper, synthetic turf is an inexpensive, durable option for a rewarding project.”