- See Sears for yourself
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Over lead paint, Lowe's settles for $500,000
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Shaw Industries recalls Lowe's-exclusive carpet
- Lowe's brings new Iris to International CES
- Lowe's enlists designers to drum up DIY holiday decor tips
Mooresville, N.C.-based Lowe's is adding Dacor to its appliance mix in select Lowe's stores and offering Dacor for special order from the rest.
Costa Mesa, Calif.-based Dacor makes luxury kitchen appliances. Two of the standout products offered through Lowe's are the Renaissance 36-in. Gas Cooktop and the Renaissance 30-in. Single Wall Oven.
"We are excited to be able to offer our customers Dacor appliances and continue to add to our already wide range of appliances in-store," said Craig Webber, Lowe's VP merchandising for appliances. "When our customers choose Dacor, they will know it is a luxury kitchen appliance that not only enhances the look of their kitchen but also functions professionally for the home chef."