- Lowe's takes a leap into virtual reality
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Lowe’s marches to omnichannel drummer
- Over lead paint, Lowe's settles for $500,000
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Lowe’s Iris gets boost from State Farm
- Porch sets up shop in Lowe's stores nationwide
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has named Lowe’s winner of the Energy Star Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence Award for the fourth consecutive year. The 2013 award recognizes Lowe’s long-standing leadership as a retailer of energy-efficient appliances and products. Lowe’s will receive the EPA’s most prestigious honor at a ceremony in Washington, D.C., on March 26.
Lowe’s is the only company to win multiple Sustained Excellence Awards in the product retailer category since the award’s inception in 2004. The company is being honored for outstanding achievements year after year in customer outreach, employee training and product selection. Lowe’s has won 11 consecutive Energy Star awards (2003 to 2013) for product retailing, more than any other retailer.
“Lowe’s support of Energy Star complements our philosophy to never stop improving,” said Tom Lamb, Lowe’s chief marketing officer. “We want to be customers’ trusted adviser at every stage of their home improvement projects, and consistently offering products that help customers save money and energy underscores that goal.”