- Lowe's takes a leap into virtual reality
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Lowe’s marches to omnichannel drummer
- Over lead paint, Lowe's settles for $500,000
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Lowe’s Iris gets boost from State Farm
- Porch sets up shop in Lowe's stores nationwide
Lowe's will break ground today on a new Sanford, N.C., store to replace the one destroyed by a tornado more than a month ago, according to press reports.
The 103,000- sq.-ft. store is expected to be completed by September.
The store was hit by one of more than 200 tornadoes that struck 13 states in three days in April. For his quick-thinking during the storm, the store's manager received a call from President Obama.