- Lowe's takes a leap into virtual reality
- New season, new strategies at HD, LOW
- Ace Hardware recalls LED clamp light
- Lowe’s to carry expanded line of Osram Sylvania LEDs
- Porter-Cable router recalled over shock risk
- Lithonia Lighting recalls over 1 million emergency lights
- Philips recalls Lightolier glass lenses
Lowe’s, in cooperation with The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission announced a voluntary recall of LG Portfolio Incandescent Torchiere Lamps.
The approximately 90,000 units were sold exclusively at Lowe’s stores for $17. According to the CPSC report, a short circuit in the lamps’ wiring can pose a fire hazard to consumers. L G Sourcing has received two reports of lamp fires. No injuries have been reported.