- Seasonal Specialties recalls pre-lit Christmas trees
- Citing fire hazard, Viking recalls refrigerator freezers
- Dolan recalls 8,000 ceiling-mounted light fixtures
- MAT Industries recalls air compressors
- RSI recalls bathroom cabinets sold at Home Depot
- Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostats help homeowners connect with utilities
- SolarWorld to finance American-made panels for Hawaii residents
Lowe’s, in cooperation with The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission announced a voluntary recall of LG Portfolio Incandescent Torchiere Lamps.
The approximately 90,000 units were sold exclusively at Lowe’s stores for $17. According to the CPSC report, a short circuit in the lamps’ wiring can pose a fire hazard to consumers. L G Sourcing has received two reports of lamp fires. No injuries have been reported.