- Orgill points to positive market feedback
- Sherwin-Williams acquires Consorcio Comex for $90 million
- Home Depot Canada pledges $10 million for homeless youth
- Former Newell Rubbermaid exec heads to Acme Canada
- IST unites with Edmond Lim in Canada
- Rental industry expected to rise
- In Texas, another Rent-A-Center
The 100,000-sq.-ft. store just north of Calgary city limits is the company’s 17th store in Canada and first outside of Ontario. It marks a major geographical expansion following two and a half years of steadily expanding outward from the Toronto area.