- RONA to sell Commercial and Professional division
- Former Newell Rubbermaid exec heads to Acme Canada
- Sherwin-Williams acquires Consorcio Comex for $90 million
- Home Depot Canada pledges $10 million for homeless youth
- Rental industry expected to rise
- IST unites with Edmond Lim in Canada
- Weyerhaeuser one step closer to North American reign
The 100,000-sq.-ft. store just north of Calgary city limits is the company’s 17th store in Canada and first outside of Ontario. It marks a major geographical expansion following two and a half years of steadily expanding outward from the Toronto area.