- See Sears for yourself
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Over lead paint, Lowe's settles for $500,000
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Shaw Industries recalls Lowe's-exclusive carpet
- Lowe's brings new Iris to International CES
- Lowe's enlists designers to drum up DIY holiday decor tips
Six Flags Entertainment Corp. has announced a new marketing relationship with Lowe's, which will be named the sponsor of opening weekend at participating Six Flags parks across the nation.
Lowe's will be integrated into Six Flags' marketing efforts on both the national and local levels this spring. Additional support will include social media outreach, radio promotions and in-park giveaways.
"Six Flags has a national presence, and its locations align well with several of Lowe's top markets," said David Geren, Lowe's VP marketing. "Sponsoring their grand opening weekends presents a great opportunity for Lowe's to engage with key consumers in these areas at an important time of year."
The season-long relationship will include brand messaging across the Six Flags Media Networks with out-of-home signage, digital advertising and Lowe's-branded content on sixflags.com.
Headquartered in Grand Prairie, Texas, Six Flags Entertainment Corp. has nine amusement parks in the United States.