- Winners Circle
- Columbia Lighting tackles low ceiling LED needs
- What’s a PCT? A hot product, says researcher
- High-scoring LEED home completed in Miami Beach
- KB Home rolls out 'most environmentally ambitious home yet'
- KB Home elects Michael Wood to board of directors
- Trex debuts outdoor lighting collection
After a 21-store trial period in California last year, Lowe’s announced it is launching its Energy Center nationwide.
Designed to be a one-stop destination for energy-saving products, Lowe’s said The Energy Center is a fully integrated energy solution, bringing products that measure, reduce and generate energy to one convenient location.
“The Energy Center builds on Lowe’s commitment to bring more innovative products and services to our customers,” said Nick Canter, Lowe’s EVP merchandising. “By pulling together comprehensive options to help them manage their energy use, the Energy Center makes it easier for customers to become more energy efficient while putting money back in their pocket.”
The new Energy Centers take a three-tier approach to saving energy around the home. They feature products to measure energy loss, reduce energy consumption and even help generate new energy through solar power.